Last Updated: May 2018
Please read this policy and if you have any questions contact us by email at
By using the website you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This website is owned and operated by FX Elements LLC (“FX Elements”) and may be accessed in the United States of America and abroad.
Collection of Your Non-Personal and Personal Information
When you visit this website, certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the website's operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the website. Minimal demographic information may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes:
1. information collected when you register or visit the website including your member name and password, your name, email address, and IP address.
2. information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number, billing address, telephone number and shipping address.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
FX Elements collects and uses your personal information to:
• create and manage your membership account;
• process your transactions;
• provide customer service;
• perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
• run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
• communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
• we may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you may adjust your "Personal Information Preferences" as described below. Please keep in mind that, if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and order receipts).
Personal information collected by FX Elements may be stored and processed in the USA or any other country in which FX Elements or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our website or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. If you would like to exercise any of your personal information protection rights (including the right to have your personal information deleted), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host the website, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as FX Elements, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
If you have entered into and/or won an FX Elements contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Consent of Your Personal Information
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the "My Account" section of the website. You may also contact Support by email at email@example.com for assistance.
Personal Information Preferences
FX Elements respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know by: (1) checking or unchecking the appropriate box on your online registration form when you sign up or on the "My Account" page of the website once you are a member; (2) follow the "unsubscribe" instructions included within each email communication; or (3) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and order receipts).
FX Elements uses "cookies" to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information, that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
• Authenticating and identifying you on our website so we can provide you the services you requested.
• They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the website so that they can retrieve previous search results and view their previous orders.
• Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
• Keeping track of information you have provided to us — for example, keeping items in your shopping cart.
• Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
• Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from our support team.
• Collect non-personally identifiable information.
• Measure your use of our website so that we can improve the user experience, customize to your likely interests, and conduct market research.
• Tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our website (e.g., to use Google’s “remarketing” service to target our ads to you based on your prior use of the website when you visit other sites in Google’s content network).
• Evaluate user traffic and behavior on the website to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
• Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
• Identify users arriving at the website via a referral from an affiliate website or a sponsored link.
Additionally, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you will still be able to perform basic navigation through the website.
Security of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of this website is protected in several ways by:
• Limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you.
• Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information.
• Retaining collected personal information only as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
• Encrypting the sensitive information that you enter on our registration or order forms using transport layer security technology.
• Storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account you can do so on the “My Account - edit” page or submit a request via email at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Forums & Other Interactive Services
Our website may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including blogs, bulletin boards, message boards, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the website ("Interactive Areas"). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including sending you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that removal of a posting from an Interactive Area does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this website, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the website without parental consent. Please contact email@example.com to obtain the necessary parental consent forms.
We may link to websites that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked websites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
Last Updated: May 2018